Thursday, April 21, 2016

Guess who is back online: jsunpack3000

After a long hiatus jsunpack.jeek.org is back online. I tried hosting from my apartment for as long as possible but it wasn't working out because my uplink became saturated and I had to put rate restrictions on the server. I was also being regularly kicked offline because either I was performing dns lookups for known malware domains or internet watchdogs would report URIs cached in jsunpack as abuse to the ISP. This is the same code that has been running for a long time and I want to work on a new version that has great new features. I will begin reaching out to some people for help this time to build Jsunpack3000.

I would like to thank everyone who supports my efforts especially Steven Burn. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment